Are you a seasoned designer with a strategic mind-set and excellent communication and facilitation skills? Are you an energetic person who can lead from the front and inspire great work? Do you fancy stepping into the shoes of big and small clients to help them solve their problems through design?
Based in Lima, you’ll join our team of researchers, strategists and designers within service, product, brand, digital, interaction and user experience design. You’ll work in an international and playful environment alongside some of Europe’s most creative brains. At Designit, we work with big, innovative brands and are driven by an unparalleled passion for changing the world through exceptional design and problem solving.
- A skilled service designer with 3+ years of professional experience and an educational background in service design
- Proficient in sketching, visualising, prototyping and testing of service solutions in both early and late stages of development
- Professional in use of service design techniques: value proposition, journey mapping, service specification, blueprinting, testing, etc.
- Updated on the latest techniques/trends/thinking within your field and share your knowledge and thoughts with both colleagues and clients
- An excellent communicator in Spanish (mandatory) and English – with great speaking and writing skills.
- Able to travel and participate at international projects
- Versed in business models that challenge traditional ways of service delivery
- Someone with strong interpersonal, team playing, communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Lead service design stages of a project, translating research insights to memorable user experiences
- Map user journeys and help companies define their processes to enable new service experience
- Conceptualize and define the methodology to solve a client’s challenge
- Lead projects on a day-to-day basis, managing priorities, resources and timing
- Prepare and coordinate, manage project teams, and also participate in research tasks such as interviews with users or discussion groups.
- Coordinate international projects in several countries
We offer you:
- A job in our latest studio opening, Lima. Part of Europe’s largest strategic design firm with 420+ employees worldwide.
- The chance to become a part of a top-class, award-winning, multidisciplinary and passionate team
- An inspiring, informal and collaborative workplace
- A lot of responsibility and the chance to shape your own career
- The chance to work with some of the biggest and most innovative brands in the world
- A wide range of client sectors and project scopes
Acerca de Designit
Designit is a global strategic design firm with +13 studios worldwide. — Perfil completo de Designit