UI Designer en Check
Empleo finalizado - No se reciben más postulantes
Ofertas de trabajo similares
In Check we are creating the platform that is replacing traditional textbooks in schools, for good. Our platform adjusts both to the level of each student and the specific curriculum of each institution, and provides insightful information for teachers and parents to better support their children's learning. We are basically a digitally native publisher that is changing the way students consume educational content. We are currently working with several top private institutions in Perú (such as Innova Schools) and public schools (such as COAR) and opening MX this month.We envision what Bill Gates describes in this article but for LatAm: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/classroom-future-bill-gates/. As a team, we constantly work to improve our own capabilities, we are fully convinced that a top performing team is one full of people eager to continue learning. Currently we are a team of around 15 people between our 20s and 30s, with a flexible, goal oriented and agile work culture.
The UI Designer will be in charge of designing and coordinating the implementation of new interfaces as well as analysing the use of our existing ones to further improve them. He/She will work hand in hand with full-stack developers in helping them to reach the proposed designs. The UI Designer should be constantly evaluating improvement opportunities within the site and be involved in defining the Product Roadmap along the Tech and Product Teams. He/She should also be constantly looking to standarise our design elements and our way of working in order to reach consistency and be able to deliver faster.
We hire first for attitude, then for aptitude and finally for specific skills. This is what we are looking for:
- A passion for improving education in Latin America
- The ability to communicate and coordinate within a team.
- 1/2 years of experience designing interfaces
- Experience working with design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Adobe XD
- Experience working with Zeplin
- Familiarity with Material Design
- HTML/CSS basic knowledge
- Experience working in startups
- Experience teaching
- We expect you to improve your capabilities continuously, and we will be pay for any (reasonable) course you need (up to now, we have paid for every single course asked from our team members, feel welcome to ask!).
- We believe that everybody has different ways of being productive, and as long as you are, you can work as you wish (remote, by nights, etc.). We do expect you to show up to scheduled meetings or working sessions, of course (you have a team to lead).
- We will pay you a competitive salary: we know everybody says that, but we are looking for someone giving up a great job to take on this challenge, so we will match your expectations.
- Every other standard benefit offered (vacations, drinks, coffee, parking, insurance, etc.)