Axiom Zen is an award-winning venture studio; we build products and experiences at the cutting edge of technology. We specialize in accelerating ideas from paper to market fit.
Our products have won awards, made “Best of the Year” lists (Apple; The Next Web), and have been featured multiple times by Google and Apple. Our software is used by the world’s leading companies, including Adobe, Sony, Starbucks, Phillips, and SEGA – not to mention the majority of NFL teams, leading academic institutions, and high-level governmental organizations.
We’re just getting started. Given our portfolio of successes, we’re starting to work with some of the world’s leading brands while developing business opportunities in Latin America – that’s where you come in.
As VP of Brand and Agency Sales, you will lead the development and execution of the strategic plan for Axiom Zen’s growth from our Santiago office. You will be expected to think big and follow through with exceptional attention-to-detail, building relationships with Latam’s leading brands and agencies and leveraging our world-class team to solve their most interesting problems.
Our ideal partnerships are holistic and multidisciplinary across strategy, design, and development. These kinds of partnerships allow us to leverage agile, iterative methods to deliver effective products. We like to say we deliver what our partners need, not what they want. We have an extremely strong team of multidisciplinary polyglots who live and breathe the cutting edge. These days, we get especially excited about projects involving VR, smart devices, big data, and AI.
You should have a solid technology background as well as a native understanding of the important business factors that determine the success of web or mobile products. Ideally, you have a network of companies that are natural partners for Axiom Zen.
As Axiom Zen’s VP of Brand and Agency Sales in Santiago, Chile, you should have:
- Experience in sales, business development, or product strategy, ideally from a consultancy, agency, or a professional services arm in the technology sector
- An impressive track record -- and the numbers to prove it -- of working with top-tier clients to bring products and campaigns to market
- A proven ability to follow through in high-margin activities
- Strong product instinct - you have opinions on existing products and can brainstorm product ideas on the fly in a sales capacity
- A genuine interest in technology and a desire to make products people want
- Fluency in Spanish, and though English may not be your first language, you should still be able to hold your own in a meeting
Competitive salary plus bonus, top-tier benefits, and generous stock / equity
- Active Professional Development. You have access to a Professional Development budget allocated separate from your compensation to be spent on conferences, classes, books, and any other resources to maintain and expand your skill set, industry knowledge, and professional growth.
- Speaker Travel Budget. We believe strongly that all our team members should have the opportunity to become thought leaders in their fields. To support this, we have a standard policy to cover travel + accommodations for speaking engagements.
- Mandatory 15 Off Days Per Year. We have a high standard for impact but we insist on work-life harmony and believe in balance. Minimum of 15 off days every year, with no hard limit.
- Transport Reimbursement. We cover public transport to work and back. If you bike to work instead, we set aside $1000/year for bike maintenance. If you walk to work, we’ll bonus you the same amount as a rental subsidy
Acerca de Axiom Zen
Axiom Zen is a team of experienced software architects, engineers, and designers who like to work on experimental, cutting-edge projects. We are looking for talented and startup-minded individuals to join our internationally growing team. — Perfil completo de Axiom Zen