Sfera Studios / Deluxe is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery, it leads the advertising and entertainment industries with innovative supply chain solutions that help market, enrich, and enable media distribution to all platforms and all consumers throughout the world.
Currently, we are looking for Applications Support Engineer (PHP) to join our Engineering team building forward thinking web experiences and interaction.
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a growing company,
Programming and supporting web-based software applications
Making coding changes, testing and facilitating bug fixes and managing software releases
Testing of all software changes from across the team before code is released
- Escalation to development teams if issues can not be resolved within the Support team
- 3+ years of experience developing and ideally supporting complex web-based applications
- Development experience using PHP and MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of relational databases, in particular, MySQL, hands on schema design
- Familiar with Amazon Web Services design and infrastructure
- Experience in liaising and interacting with clients
- The role would suit someone who is self-motivated and passionate about maintaining software.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a growing company, building millions of people everyday
Participate in improving a Cloud-based media localization platform which optimizes content localization, asset management, workflow and workforce management, and real-time analytics
Possibility to work remotely
Flexible working hours
Acerca de sferastudios
Sfera Studios is the global leader in digital services and technology solutions for content creation and delivery — Perfil completo de sferastudios