We want to change the way people work in Latin America.
The Human Resources industry is served by age-old software that is old, expensive and far from user friendly. Runa, born from Silicon Valley, offers a much more modern, intuitive and efficient solution. By building our software 100% cloud-based, we completely change the paradigm, offering a far superior solution at a fraction of the cost.
We have built an A-class team consisting of driven entrepreneurs and experienced professionals who believe in our mission. Collectively we hold 25+ years of experience in the region and myriad of degrees (BS, BA, MBA, MA, PhD, etc.) from established universities including Stanford, Harvard and Columbia.
Our vision is grand. In 5 years, we will be in 15 countries serving 10,000 companies. We seek motivated entrepreneurs who want to roll up their sleeves, get their hands dirty and help us change the status quo.
Requerimientos del cargo
- Are a technology visionary, a big thinker and an operations manager. Not only are you passionate about identifying, exploiting and integrating new technologies, you have demonstrated the ability to architect a technical infrastructure and deliver against a business strategy.
- Are a natural mentor. You take pride in coaching and mentoring. You connect on a personal level and invest in your team.
- Like variety. You are just as comfortable and effective leading strategic brainstorming sessions as you are operationalizing ideas and working alongside the front-line team (including writing some code if it's needed!)
- Are a problem solver. Decisive in creating actionable technical solutions and taking responsibility for delivering the technology required to bring your vision to life.
- Are an excellent communicator. You listen. You communicate clearly, openly and directly. You are willing and capable of expressing concerns and frustrations early, constructively and proactively with solutions in mind
- Are savvy. You understand the challenges and drivers of enterprise business and are excited about helping to create repeatable and improving solutions to complex strategic decisions
- Are passionate and committed. Runa really excites you. You want to build a continuously improving strategic decision platform. You are committed to realizing this vision by putting in the time, leveraging technical expertise, implementing structure, and delivering results.
About Your Experience
- Have 10+ years of experience in software architecture and development and product management leadership positions
- Have successfully developed and deployed secure enterprise applications in AWS or equivalent
- Are comfortable with robust data sets and advanced analytics
- Have demonstrated success leading teams, either internally or through third parties to deliver technology solutions, on time and budget
- Responsible for the overall technology vision and roadmap at Runa both for customers in the short-term and with respect to long-term technology end-state
- Make technology stack decisions (build vs. buy vs. open source, technologies to adopt)
- Responsible for technology development and ensure appropriate processes, tools and team is in place either internally or through third parties
- Responsible for the active coaching and mentoring of the development and product team, willing to roll up your sleeves in code review and other tasks, as we scale up
- Participate in customer sales and engagement meetings as voice of technology
- Participate in investor meetings to represent the technology vision
- Young, fun work culture.
- Flexible work hours and remote work days.
- Very flat organizational structure, with no hierarchy.
- Bonuses based on performance.
- Technology supported growth.
- Opportunities for advanced learning and workshops.
Acerca de Runa HR
Runa ofrece una solución completa de software de recursos humanos basada en la nube que ha sido diseñada y construida para empresas de tamaño pequeño a mediano en Latinoamérica. — Perfil completo de Runa HR