McKinsey & Company is one of the world’s premiere management consulting firms with some 8,500 consultants across 89 locations in 50 countries. The Firm provides a full spectrum of consulting services primarily to large corporations but also to governments, international institutions, and non-profit organizations. These organizations include 100 of the top 150 global companies, touching every major industry.
McKinsey’s Digital Labs (MDL) combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. Our highly skilled system architects and development managers configure software packages and build custom applications, creating the foundation for rapid and cost-effective implementation of systems that maximize value from day one.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business or equivalent degree
- Minimum of 4-6 years of experience leading agile projects as a product owner and/or scrum master
- Experience as both a team member and coach in the agile product owner and/or scrum master roles
- Experience with building consumer quality products, enabling business capability and objectives through technology
- Knowledge and understanding of technical engineering best practices (e.g., test driven development, continuous integration)
- Proficient with drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating/‘grooming’ product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
- Experience with running and teaching agile in a workshop or classroom setting (preferred)
- Relentless prioritization and alignment with business and IT stakeholders to ensure highest value capture
- Excellent project manager that can plan 2-3 steps ahead of the team and surface hidden risks 2-3 levels deep within the team
- Ability to work at an abstract level and continuously pivot to arrive at the highest impact answer for the client
- Enjoys and gets energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Ability to work under pressure, manage client expectations effectively and not get overwhelmed by client pressures on team
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence senior client business and IT executives on transforming towards agile
- Excellent leadership skills and enjoys teaching/mentoring others
- Ability to move between strategic discussions with senior client leaders to tackle on the ground agile coaching with teams
- Fluent English (both verbal and written); and fluent Spanish
Despite being part of a large, multinational organization, MDL works more like a small startup company. Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn
Acerca de McKinsey & Company
McKinsey & Company es una firma de consultoría de gestión global que asesora a la alta gerencia de compañías e instituciones líderes en temas de estrategia, organización, tecnología y operaciones. — Perfil completo de McKinsey & Company