Basic web development experience in WordPress/HTML/CSS is required to carry out simple updates yourself, as well as general understanding of more complex technical requests, e.g. JS/PHP, to coordinate larger projects with the team. Experience with WordPress plugins and integrations, e.g. WooCommerce, is required to troubleshoot and suggest solutions, especially with larger/more complex sites. You are also responsible for developing new ideas to improve and promote the Dedicated Support service, e.g. assisting with marketing materials.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Act as the main point of contact for roughly 8-12 clients in our website support division.
- Communicate with clients and manage requests via task boards, support helpdesk, and phone calls.
- Carry out basic website updates and development tasks (WordPress/HTML/CSS) and troubleshoot plugins, integrations, and solutions.
- Maintain good client relationships, time management, workload, and quality control for all clients under your portfolio.
- Set expectations and manage uncertainty and pressure from clients.
- Share ideas for improving the service.
- Improve processes to make working with clients and the Pronto team easier.
- Deploy proactive solutions for clients.