Scopic is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software products for our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve developed software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming.
Develop Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. When you work with us, you will not just be maintaining old code or wasting time on applications that will never see the light of day. The applications Scopic develops are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to write quality code and keep mission-critical applications running optimally.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so our developers have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic programmers work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
· 4+ years of experience in commercial software development
· Excellent backend and frontend programming skills
· Architecture design skills (writing/reading technical specs, UML diagrams, etc.)
· Strong experience with frameworks and libraries (e.g. jQuery, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Laravel, etc.)
· Know and follow best practices for the technologies you work with
· Proficiency in SQL (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. MongoDB) databases
· Experience implementing modern UIs
· Experience developing multi-tiered scalable and secure web applications
· Problem-solving skills
· Desire to continue developing your technical skills
· Experience with audio and video programming, preferred
· Experience with Amazon Services, preferred
· Experience as a technical lead, preferred
· Intermediate written and spoken English
· Bachelor's degree or higher
This is a full-time, home-based position.
Compensation: Depending on skills and experience.
Why Work With Scopic?