SmartboxTV is an OTT video experience pioneer. Their white-label, OTT platform (www.nunchee.com) empowers media creators to launch their video website with branded apps instantly, while including all the tools to manage their service.
Global companies trust Nunchee for their video-business growth.
Traditionally, building an OTT service was prohibitive for the small players up until now. The company recently launched a new version of Nunchee Platform which is now fully automated. This enables any media creator of any size to build and launch professional video services in a few hours, without the need of coding skills nor having to negotiate with various vendors.
Nunchee.com is growing and we’re looking for an intuitive, proactive and energetic individual to join our ranks. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing self-reliant startup in a booming industry and help us scale.
About the role:
The Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. His/her job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with our service and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Duties and Overall Responsibilities:
· Educate and guide customers on Nunchee.com.
· Provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with Nunchee.com.
· Assist clients during onboarding.
· Identify upselling opportunities.
· Assist clients with their growth strategies.
· Executing administrative meetings and events to educate and guide customers on Nunchee.com.
· Implementing research activities to analyze client feedback and monitoring new and existing features.
· Notifying process problems and challenges to sales and marketing departments and maintaining brand relationships with sales and marketing teams and clients effectively.
· Two or more years’ experience in customer retention roles.
· Stellar written and verbal communication skills.
· Quick to learn and able to understand our platform as well as the video and OTT industry
· Able to work independently.
· Native or near-native English speaker.
· Overall a nice and energetic person.