Este empleo ya tiene muchas postulaciones. Con Coach Pro, recibe alertas en tiempo real y postula antes que el resto.
At SMITH, we develop world-class experiential commerce solutions to help brands architect the most relevant, frictionless commerce experiences possible. We work at a high tempo, we collaborate, we’re passionate about our work with clients, and we deliver.
The Senior Analytics Strategist is responsible for the accurate and intelligent implementation of web analytics and tagging platforms to effectively track (and ultimately measure) the performance of all marketing channels for a website, app or other digital experience. The Analytics Strategist provides subject matter expertise and implementation knowledge for tracking, tagging and data compilation, attribution across digital analytics and marketing technology platforms.
● Complete comprehensive assessments of current state analytics and tag manager implementation to evaluate what is accurate, and what must be improved.
● Understand client goals and validate that accurate tracking is in place to report on client goals and performance.
● Ensure that tracking is in place again client requests AND internal marketing team requests
● Understand, accurately document and communicate the technical needs for tag manager and analytics implementation, and any implications of data tracking / tags
● Implement tracking via GTM whenever possible
● If development is required, outline technical requirements and work cross functionally to implement
● Support the needs of client reporting requirements, internal reporting requirements and website migrations (where analytics tracking must be effectively migrated and improved for new site launches)
The Senior Analytics Strategist provides key consultation, guidance and leadership to clients, and effectively pitches work to prospects and clients.
🎄 Family Christmas (Holidays between Christmas and New Year).
📚 Training and certification.
🏋🏻 ♀️ Gym copay and / or physical activity.
🏥 Complementary Health Insurance
Remoto sólo localmente
El trabajo es 100% remoto, pero los candidatos deben residir en Chile y Colombia para postular.